The Tucson Strong Award was presented to…Read More+
What we do...
Save the date: April 27, 2019 for our next blockbuster fundraising Event. Tickets go on sale in January 2019.
Join more than 300 of our local business and sponsor the 2019 Event and help support local charities serving our community’s greatest needs.
Platinum SponsorsView All
- Advantage Air Mechanical
- Amado & Associates
- Anchor Wave
- Arizona Health
- Arizona Party Rental
- Borderland Construction
- Caldwell Construction
- Cenpatico & Health Net
- Chapman Automotive
- Desert Building Materials
- Desert Earth Contracting
- Excel Mechanical Inc.
- Horseshoe Grill
- Modern Studios / PlanZ
- Pima Medical Institute
- Progressive Communications
- Raytheon Company
- Republic Services
- Rockridge Construction
- Sam Ross
- Southwestern Dakotah
- Southwestern Utility Management
- TrueLine Turf & Design
Interested in being a sponsor?Discover More+
Why consider it...
Put your sponsorship dollars to work and help fund local charities that serve our community’s most underserved populations–primarily in areas of healthcare, education, and mentorship, with an emphasis on improving children’s lives.
All net proceeds from The Centurions’ annual Event goes to select charities serving the greatest needs.
Join with more than 300 of Southern Arizona’s businesses today to put your sponsorship dollars to work.
Receive a number of direct benefits:
- Get your name in front of more than 5,000 attendees at the Event
- Have your company promoted on our website throughout the year
- Enjoy a packet of complimentary tickets to the Event, parking passes, VIP upgrades, and more (depending on sponsorship level)
- Potential tax benefits (see your tax advisor)
- and more!
“Amazing group of local business and civic leaders”
Our News & updates
The Centurions are proud sponsors of Boys to…Read More+